Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Thrifty Pepper

Good Morning Crafting Friends!

I know there are a TON of amazing couponing sites and saving money blogs out there.
Rarely do I find one place where I can get all of my DIY supplies I need at a great price.
Because of that reason, and because there are so many CRAFT sites out there that are always posting amazing projects that I would love to try at a fraction of the cost, I am starting a CRAFT DEAL BLOG.

It will simply be deals on Craft supplies, my favorite crafting sites and stores, and any and all giveaways having to do with DIY items that I can get my eyes on.  I hope this sharing will bring some crafting fun to your computer screen!  

Ready Set, Craft!  Oh, and Save $$$!  
Please give a warm welcome to the Thrifty Pepper Blog!
Don't you just love the little belted pig?



I am sure it will be ever changing, so make sure you check back often.  There is already a giveaway and a freebie I found on there right now!

Cheers, 


No comments: