Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Collecting Nature

I have a problem.  I wouldn't call it "hoarding" exactly.  But yes, sometimes I keep things that I don't exactly need.  Since we have made a new dreaded "budget" (shoulder wince), sorry...I almost threw up in my mouth at the word "budget".  Oh, I just typed it twice!  That was hard to do.

Okay, since monetary funds are sparse (that's a little better)...I have been collecting things that I may or may not be able to make into something fabulous.

I have a few piles of sticks and branches...

I also have started collecting pine cones...

I am hoping to make something similar to these inspirations photos below.

Faux Mixed Leaf Branch

Look at this adorable Pinecone hanging I found on Pinterest!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


So start your stick collecting!  Add in a few pine cones, and a little anything from Nature.
Let's come up with something amazing!

Stay tuned...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pinecones and stick in the vase. Found you from Stumble Upon. Beautiful stuff.