Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year {Resolutions}

I normally LOATHE New Years Resolutions. It is like setting myself up to fail,
and honestly, who likes feeling like a loser? On another note, this is the year that I have decided to change everything that I dislike, including failing at New Years Resolutions!

Loathing item #1: grime on my stainless steel cookie sheets
No matter how much I scrub, soak or even scratch this grime, it seems permanent.
I really hate the grime, but these cookie sheets make the best cookies!
I still haven't found another cookie sheet that works better.


I would like to introduce you to the Bar Keepers Friend.
Say goodbye to those grimy pots and pans.


I won't lie, I had to use some elbow grease too. But look at the results!


I just love my {like} new cookie sheet.
Here is a comparable photo of one I cleaned, and one I didn't.
Can you tell which one I polished up?


The Bar Keeper's Friend works great on Stainless Steel, Porcelain, Fiberglass, Glass Cooktops, Copper, Tile, and Brass. If you end up scrubbing away like me, it is probably because I hadn't polished up my cookie sheets since I was married. 10 years of grime, now gone! Another plus, it works as a polish and removes tarnish and rust!

Do you have some grime you are loathing?

Cheers,

No comments: