Monday, January 24, 2011

BCD

If you get a chance...

Take a stroll today - right on over to BCD with Becca!

BCD

Blue Cricket Design is one of the most inspiring DIY blogs that I read.
Not only does she share her creativity with you, Becca also makes it possible for HUNDREDS of crafters to share their ideas every single week.  Every day she has something new and exciting!  It just keeps getting better.

It just so happens that she is featuring our Mod Podge: Photo's on Canvas Tutorial this week!
The Sassy Pepper is on BCD today!

Am I dreaming?  Somebody pinch me.  I feel like I was just on Oprah!

And if you are a new-comer to The Sassy Pepper...WELCOME!
Warning to newbies...beware of my obsession with adhesives and glue.

                                                                 Cheers,

3 comments:

Keeping Life Fun with one Craft at a Time said...

I am a new follower! I would love for you to follow me back.

Eileen said...

Great Job!!

Becca said...

and p.s!!!! thanks for the sweet shout out!!!